Powered by Blogger.

SM City San Mateo 3 day Sale + Haul

I am thrilled to share with you guys my recent SM Haul during the most recent SM San Mateo 3 days sale last May 28-30, 2021 which was also extended until May 31. I shared some of the event's sale items on my FB page and IG account as well - a lot of great deals up to 70% off and also a raffle to win a Suzuki S-Presso MT~




It's my first time to attend such a 3day sale extended to 1 day! I love going to a 3-day sale of SM even pre-pandemic due to, of course, great deals I can only avail during 3DS!

This time, I'm bringing my own bag, alcohol, face mask, and face shield to have a safe shopping at SM!

First Stop: Watsons

there are orange tags everywhere! meaning it's really on 30-50% sale~! since I arrived at 10am (almost mall opening) shelves are still full, I'm a bit upset that we already did our grocery a week ago.

Dermplus is a good face and body sunblock! I've tried the brown tube and its effective!


Most nichido items here are on sale - my favorite from the brand are their liners - creamy and easy to blend (for brows) and also their lash glue! mush buy!

I guess I'm lucky to have the last 1 shade of this Maybelline fit me concealer :D it's on 50% off!

Some Careline lippies also in 50% sale

more lippies on sale!

first time to see this brand Spotlight - looks promising! Any favorites from this brand? I wanna check them out next time.
first time to see this Simple Facial Wash (and also micellar water) in this travel friendly packaging!
Another discounted item from Senka - their perfect whip acne care facial wash for only P179 (original price at P299)

This Loreal Hair Color Kit also on sale! I love their Ultra Light Ash Blonde at P100 off!

ACE HARDWARE
Get your home fix at Ace Hardware! I checked some pools for my nieces and white pots!




SM STORE


Security Guards reminding to observe social distancing and wear face mask and face shield.


Organizers, spray bottles and ziplocks


these zip locks are useful for me when I partition fresh meats after grocery - for easier thawing and food prep



escalators handles are often sanitized
I have this dispenser at home - easier to pump unlike other dispensers


Don't have time to water plants, get an artificial plant decor instead

I'm eyeing those small gold pots
There are clocks, mirrors and wall decors at SM Store
Got that pink spray bottle for my alcohol












Surplus




SM Supermarket





SM Appliance





My SM Haul!



I'm thankful for this experience. I was able to dine in as well on their food court safely, hope to visit their dining pods at the roof deck soon! (starting the rainy season already). It's been a while and I feel comfortable during my shopping at SM City San Mateo as SM, mall shoppers & tenants are observing social distancing and safety guidelines during their 3-day sale.

No comments